Thursday, July 17, 2008

Suzie Homemaker Tagged Me

Suzie Homemaker tagged me! Here is the drill
The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I ROAST GREEN CHILE FOR A LIVING - "Tons" of it. We sell it to restaurants and a company that has a national salsa. You can find it in most grocery stores and Walmart.
2. CILANTRO IS NOT MY FRIEND! - I have tried, oh how I have tried to love Cilantro. Actually I would settle for "like" but no. Living in Mexico, you would think that would be a given, as it is in almost everything you eat. Oh well.
3. I GOT THE CHICKEN FEET IN MY SOUP! - While on my honeymoon in Mexico City, we ate dinner with a very humble family. They gave me the greatest gift they had to give...the chicken foot in my soup. I nearly died. The Farmer, upon seeing my face, quickly pinched me under the table and then congratulated me for getting the foot. Hummmm, it was interesting and I was touched by their generosity toward me. (The picture is pretty disgusting, sorry!)
4. I WAS A PERFUME MODEL - While in college, I stood in department stores and sprayed passers by, in hopes that they would purchase an expensive bottle of perfume. It was fun and the best part was, I always smelled good...for free!
5. I SHARED A BOX WITH BARRY BONDS - The year Michael Jordan retired, (I love him), he went to Sacramento for his final game against the Kings. The owners of the Kings invited The Farmer and I to the game (they were aware of my obsession) so we flew over and had a total blast! Our box was complete with several celebs Barry Bonds and Jerry Rice being a couple. He was such a nice person, and so was Jerry Rice. What a great time we had!
6. MY HAIR IS NATURALLY CURLY - I do not perm! Do people still perm? Some days I like my hair, but not at this rainy time of year. It is basically alot of frizz right now.
SO THERE IT IS!
I am tagging Rachelle, I'm so Funny, Spin, Kim, Cedar, and Beth
GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Those surveys are always so interesting. I love your blog!